Tuesday, October 12, 2021

Filming Blog: Outside

 Today was my second and final day of filming. It was a bit more difficult, but still not not hard. I was able to film all the rest of my scenes today. There were only two scenes, but they had multiple parts, which made it take longer to film. 

The first part I filmed was a part of the 4th scene. It was a shot of me walking down the stairs. I decided to take the camera and point it at my feet while I was walking. It was a lot easier to film this and also added some diversity to the type of shots I was using. The next part that I filmed was a part of the 5th scene. It was a shot of me pressing on the vending machine's buttons. This was probably the easiest scene I filmed. Afterwards, I filmed myself getting the coke bottle out of the vending machine. This was actually more difficult to film than I was expecting, as I was having trouble holding the camera in one hand while trying to remove the coke from the vending machine with the other. I then filmed myself drinking the coke. I expected this part to come out terrible, but I am actually very happy with the result. After filming all my outside scenes, I went back upstairs to the classroom and filmed my final scene. This is the part where I get up from my desk and rush towards the door. I had to prop my phone up on some notebooks in order to film this scene.

Overall, today was a successful day of filming and I'm happy with what I filmed. I collected more footage than I needed which I believe will help during the editing process. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Planning Blog: Title Design

 The opening credits of my film will be in the Goudy Old Style font. I really like the way this font looks, and think it fits my film well. ...