Friday, February 25, 2022

Planning Blog: Other

 Location

• The main location for the film will be my mother's house

• I anticipate that some scenes will be filmed outside of the house and others will be filmed inside 

• Scenes will take place in various rooms of the house

• Some of these rooms include the kitchen, living room, and bedroom 




Participants

• I will be the main participant in the film

• I may ask my friends to participate in the film and star as characters 

• If they are not available, I could have my family star in the film

• The film will not have that many characters in it so there will not be many participants 


Health

• Not many health protocols will be taken

• Most of the filming will be done in and around my house 

• As a result of this, not many protocols will be taken

• If I have to go out and get props, then masks will be worn to prevent against COVID-19


Schedule 

• 2/25/22 - The planning blogs, including script and title design, will be uploaded as a blog.

• 3/4/22 - My storyboard will be created and uploaded as a blog.

• 3/7/22 - 4/13/22 - 10 production blogs will be submitted throughout these dates, including two filming blogs, two editing blogs and one blog about music. I plan on doing my filming first, doing my music blog second, and then editing.

• 4/15/22 - The final task will be completed and uploaded as a blog on this date.

• 4/22/22 - The CCR for the final task will be uploaded on this day.



Backup Plan

• There are not many issues with my plan already, and there is not much that I can think of that could go wrong. 

• If I am not able to film at my mom's house, I can always film at my dad's house instead. I have a few people I can ask to participate in the film if some are unable to. 

• If I am unable to film or edit on some days then I can always film or edit on another day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Planning Blog: Title Design

 The opening credits of my film will be in the Goudy Old Style font. I really like the way this font looks, and think it fits my film well. ...