Friday, February 18, 2022

Title Website Research

 While looking for websites to research title sequences, I stumbled across two websites which I think could be very helpful.


The first website is artofthetitle.com. This website is very interesting. It has a ton of title sequences for films. There is even a search bar to search for title sequences of specific films. You can also look at a specific designer or studio via a drop down menu. Additionally, there are a lot of helpful extras such as a list of 2021 Emmy nominated main title designs. This site also has a lot of interesting backstory about the title sequences. It is very easy to navigate, and very user friendly. I can see myself using this website a lot in order to research title sequences. I have a feeling it will be extremely helpful to me. 


The other website is watchthetitles.com This website is also very interesting. The presentation of the website is very stylish and sleek. It really appeals to my eyes. It contains some of the same features as the other website, such as a search bar to search for title sequences of specific films. It also contains a drop down menu of designers and studios, just like the other website. However, the selection on this website seems to be more limited than the other website. Additionally, it is a bit harder to navigate. I have a feeling I will be relying on the other website more than this one. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Planning Blog: Title Design

 The opening credits of my film will be in the Goudy Old Style font. I really like the way this font looks, and think it fits my film well. ...